Setup a basic loyalty program in Rewardly
About Loyalty Point Program
Rewardly Loyalty program provides robust configurations for merchants to design and build an attractive loyalty program. Starting from earn and burn. The merchant can decide the monetary value of the loyalty points that the members have accumulated and how many points to reward the members for the amount they spent. Rewardly Loyalty is designed to handle highly complex mechanisms with the advanced rules engine. It empowers advanced users, such as digital marketers or brand officers to build an enterprise-grade loyalty program.
Let's explore the loyalty point program.
1 Click on the Programs menu to expand the sub-menu.
2 Access to the Loyalty program
3 Search filter to find the loyalty programs by name or status
4 Current loyalty programs and their details
5 Create a new loyalty program
Setting up the Loyalty program
Loyalty programs are commonly used in F&b or retail businesses. Starbucks' membership program is one of the leading global loyalty programs that help the brand acquire 31 million customers and USD 1.8 billion in deposits. The numbers show the significance of having a loyalty program and potential growth in the digital economy.
- Signup or login to the Rewardly portal.
- Go to the Programs menu, click on the downward arrow icon to expand the selection .
- Click Loyalty to access the loyalty program.
- Manage your loyalty program,
- Create a new loyalty program
- 1 Provide a name to your loyalty program.
- 2 Select the membership tier linked to the current loyalty program.
- 3 Set the loyalty program status. Use this control cautiously, as it will suspend the loyalty program immediately, and the members will not be able to earn or use their points.
- 4 Set the level (in numeric) for the current loyalty program. The level setting does not have any transaction characteristics for now.
- 5 Set the loyalty point validity. Leave blank if the loyalty point has never expired. Rewardly loyalty points are measured with FIFO logic and will set expired based on the earliest date when the loyalty points were earned.
- 6 Set the amount spent to earn one loyalty point. If you wish to give 2 points per dollar spent, set the ratio value to 0.50 and vice-versa.
- 7 Provide some introduction about the loyalty program.
- 8 Upload an image for the loyalty program. The image should be squarish and have a resolution between 150px to 512px.
- Edit the existing loyalty programs
- Edit the existing loyalty program.
- Setting up Advance Rules for the loyalty program
- Advanced rules allow the merchant to control the loyalty programs and create variants of mechanisms by individual outlets to motivate the members to achieve higher rewards.
- Find out more about Advanced Rules in this Help article.
Other Programs that link with the Loyalty program
The loyalty program is connected to other reward programs to offer different reward mechanisms. It allows the merchant to curate a unique experience for their target group of customers and focus on the high-value tasks that impact the business growth and sustainability. Rewardly offer multiple ways of configurations to help the merchant achieve their goal and create unique loyalty programs.
- Membership program. Loyalty program link with individual membership tier and allow the merchant to set different levels of point-earning ratio.
- Eg. Classic members earn 1 point from each dollar spent, while VIPs earn 2 points.
- Digital stamp program. The loyalty program can be included in the gifting steps in a digital program to reward members' achievements with loyalty points.
- Learn more about the Stamp program.
- Voucher program. The loyalty point can be used as a trading currency to purchase a voucher.
- Learn more about the Voucher program.
- Referral program. Reward successful member referrals using loyalty points.
- Learn more about the Referral program.
You can design your point shop to allow members to trade their points with vouchers. This approach creates a few benefits, such as empowering the customers of choices and streamlining rewards redemption at the cashier counter.
Setup a simple digital stamp program in Rewardly
About Digital Stamp Program Digital Stamp program is very different from other reward programs. Although it primarily aims to boost customer loyalty, the digital program offers more than just a reward program. Unlike typical stamp programs, the ...
Setup a simple voucher program in Rewardly
About Voucher Program Voucher is commonly used in many businesses as it is a highly effective and versatile reward strategy for customer acquisition and retention. A voucher or coupon is presented in a printed version or digital copy. The Rewardly ...
Setup a member referral program in Rewardly
About Member Referral Program Rewardly member referral programs can be used along with other programs to increase customer acquisition strategy. The referral program allows existing customers to share an invitation link with their friends and let ...
Setup a discount program in Rewardly
About Discount Program Although the discount strategy is widely adopted in selling products or services, the discount strategy is often transactional and has a brief effect on business growth. It is widely adopted on the point-of-sale system to ...
Setup a simple store credit program in Rewardly
About Store Credit Program The store credit program is commonly used in retail and services businesses to offer customers extra monetary value when they purchase store credit from the merchants. As shoppers become more educated and savvy, and the ...